Corvus Aircraft – 2 histories
Corvus Aircraft was an aerobatic aircraft manufacturer. Then it was the name of a Charter flight air service in Germany. Therefore, to tell about the history of this website, there are 2 stories to tell.
The Aerobatic aircraft – Corvus
The major features of the aircraft type called Corvus Carone includes spacious cabin for two people seated side by side, state of the art technology, composite structure all over the fuselage, high speed, economic operation. It belongs to the category ‘light sport aircraft‘, and it is intended to be used mainly for long touring flights.
Information about Corvus Aircraft – the sport aerobatic aircraft
- Description of the aircraft
- The Corvus Corone MK 1 general description
- Corvus Corone MK 1 specifications
- Corvus Corone MK II, general description
- Corvus Corone MK II, specifications
- the Corvus MK III general description
- the Corvus MK IV general description
- the Corvus MK V general description
The luxury aircraft charter service in Germany – Corvus Aircraft
Corvus Aircraft was founded to be one of Germany’s major chartered flight providers. The company sprung from two very important pieces of flight service discipline; luxury and comfort. In today’s fast-paced world, hoping to find a place in the marketplace. They had a slogan of wanting to uphold your discipline for punctuality and professionalism.
They had experience and expertise in air charter business, and had high levels of efficiency, safety, and security in all kinds and size of chartered flights. They were able to fly worldwide, and had long-standing relations with the world’s well-heeled travelers, believe those relationships to be their most prized possession.
Information about the Charter company – Corvus Aircraft
- General description of charter activities
- Some reasons to have chosen Corvus charters
- More salesy promotion of chartering services
- FAQ of charters by Corvus
- Description of range of Corvus charters